Monday, July 28, 2014

Recently Played

Hola from grad school!

This summer I'm up in the beautiful green mountains of Vermont starting my first of 4 summers working towards my master's degree. It's insanely beautiful here and I'm constantly inspired to go running. Those of you who follow me on Instagram saw a photo recently where I mentioned a great run and a rockin' playlist. As I'm listening to more and more music in Spanish, I've found certain songs whose rhythm and beats really pump me up. (On a side note, I'm also learning to dance salsa, and some of these songs are great for that too.) I wanted to share my playlist here for those of you looking for new music. I recommend these songs for when you need a boost, either on a long run or during a workout. I think you'll find it's hard not to pick up the pace with them!

¡Que disfruten!


No comments:

Post a Comment